- Initial creation of the database
- Imported members from HB Excellerate
- Added paging of members
- Rebuilt security
- Optimised code for faster operating
- Added member photos.
- Added ability to upload photo file.
- Added flash function to take photos using webcam.
- Optimising security
- Added field to mark records as deleted without deleting the record.
- Added buttons to List, Add, Edit, Delete the different data sets.
- Optimised the database interface code.
- Added member districts.
- Updated and corrected import scripts.
- Added database foreign keys.
- Replaced many type tables with one pick_lists table that lists all the options for the various drop-downs
- Added Groups and Contributions to the import and database
- Added Member Interactions, Call Lists (list of people to call - prioritised by combination of
- time-since-last-interaction and next-interaction-urgency.
- Added editing and management of groups, including listing members of each group and child groups.
- Included list of latest meetings when viewing a group.
- Made the groups filter list sticky using user_preferences.
- Fixed up meetings and groups to show and edit related tables;
- Added Group adding and editing (including group members).
- Added Meeting adding and editing (including member attendees)
- Added pagination to Logs and Meetings
- Added search functions to Groups.
- Added search functions to Meetings.
- Added contributions (list, add, edit, view)
- Added Birthdays and Anniversaries to Call Lists
- Added Courses, Course steps, Member Courses (attended), Member Course Steps.
- Added reports engine to generate reports based on sql stored in reports table.
- Reports can accept variables.
- Variables can be text or from a drop-down select which is specified by the sql for that variable as saved for that report.
- Variables can also be assigned a default value.
- Created custom header and footer so that print of the report output would look reasonable.
- Added a sum_field so a field can be specified that will then provide a total at the bottom.
- Added Course Templates with Course Template Steps. Added the function to create a new Course from the Course Templates.
- Modified Std Reports, added Variable3 and Report Attributes.
- Added a list of missing Cell Reports
- Converted code and changed to MariaDB database engine.
- Added Fin_Alert and Missed_Meetings Call Lists.
- Added page to capture meeting attendance by entering member_id, or using an hid scanner. (scanner termination char = < cr > ).
- Added check to validate dates entered.
- Added export to PDF for Std reports.
- Made them pretty.
- Reports exported to PDF are limited to 12 columns.
- Adjusted search of members to highlight the searched phrase. Still need to adjust the highlighting when the display field includes special characters eg. ÃƒÂ©;
- Fixed display of special characters
- Added export of standard reports to Excel Spreadsheet;
- Added Forms that can be printed directly.
- Forms can be added from the front-end using Standard SQL and Standard HTML with in-line styling.
- Added Helps.
- Text stored in the database and can be edited from the front-end by admin.
- Added Letters and member_subscriptions (to the letters).
- Added Group Reports.
- Displays graphs and data for the selected report.
- Data for the specified report can be filtered by selecting a group from the hierarchial tree structure of groups displayed.
- Reports can be set up to include selected group and all it's descendants.
- Added ability to upload BMP image files.
- Export of Std Reports to PDF now includes table headers on every page.
- Added photos for Group Leaders
- Added a dynamic lookup for members on certain capture forms to speed up the capture process (e.g. Capturing Contributions).
- Lookup now includes members where search phrase matches the Old_DB_Codes.
- Added Member Interaction Comments confidentiality level, where you can specify if the comment is confidential, or only to pastors, or public info. Default is confidential.
- Upgraded CodeIgniter to version 2.1.4
- Added check-in and a check-out system for childrens church.
- Members can be scanned in and out with a scanner and their barcode, or looked up by typing in their Lastname or old-member-code.
- When checking-in, system opens a window to print stickers for guardian and child.
- Added Orders table for tracking product orders.
- Bug fixing.
- Small refactoring around reverting back to previous pages using new history function.
- Switched on the DB caching. Big performance jump.
- Refined filtering of user permissions using organisations.
- Added statements for contributions. Statements are printable.
- Added Meeting Attendance report.
- Added printable report of Member Courses including Steps
- Added the list of Orders to the Members View page
- Chadmin goes live for the first time
- Added ability to filter Members search according to Organisation and District
- Fixed bug when adding additional Member Course Steps
- Added ability to specify how many records are displayed when listing Members - Active, Non-Active and when Searching
- Added filters for logs.
- Created role to view logs.
- Fixed bug when member with group management that is filtered by organisation tries to print group forms.
- Added capturing of history of export of letters: displays last export on members view page.
- Also updates letters last-sent-date automatically when letter gets exported.
- Add a function to merge members. It moves all the information from the old member to the new member without overwriting any current data.
- Added Course Reports.
- Updated printable layout to work with Opera, Firefox & Chrome.
- Added a function to compare and import meeting attendance into a course step (typically a lecture). Typically used to capture service attendance to a meeting, and then where members attending a meeting are attending different courses, the meeting attendance for that member can be used to update attendance to the lecture applicable to coures that member is attending)
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
- Added ability to capture multiple church service attendance when capturing cell reports.
- Added a printable version of the members information.
- History of letters sent is automatically captured when exporting letters for a mail merge.
- Added Group Leaders follow-up report.
- Updated groups to make it possible to select multiple forms to include each group.
- Moved group_form types onto the database>pick_lists. Now easier to expand without altering code.
- Course results are now automatically updated according to the course steps and the payments received.
- Added options to sort statements and contribution letter export by member ascending or descending.
- Statements try to use member's preferred name before defaulting to use firstname
- Added a message system so that users can send messages to other users.
- Added a scheduling system for volunteers.
- Roles are created for each volunteer team.
- Members can be assigned duties (roles to fill on a date and time) according to the roles of their team.
- Schedule is viewable without logging in - for public access.
- Added colours for members to easily identify their schedules. A logged in user with access, can select/define a colour per member.
- Added brute-force login attack protection.
- Administrators can remove blocked login under setup > users > blocked.
- Updated the look and feel to compartmentalise the blocks of data in frames.
- Added the ability to capture discipleship information.
- When viewing a member, the discipler(s) and disciplees are displayed.
- Links are included for moving up- or down- the heirarchy in a form of organigram.
- Added different styles.
- Added the ability for logged-in users to set their own style (from those available) from the Users > View page.
- Added schedules notification system where emails can be sent out on specified days for notification- or reminder purposes.
- Schedules can be confirmed by the member using the link included in the email.
- Members can unsubscibe from receiving schedule information emails using a link included in the emails.
- Added the ability to send bulk emails using letter subsciptions.
- Members that are subscribed to a letter with subscription type email can all be sent an email.
- It is possible to add a file attachment to the outgoing email. Attachment size limit can be set in the Server Settings by the system administrator.
- Outgoing email automatically includes a link for unsubscription. Members can unsubscribe from those emails using this link.
- Updated Events.
- Meetings can be added for each event. Attendance can be captured for each meeting (using Member Id, barcode scanner or typing in the members name).
- When viewing an Event, the summary of meetings and members attended is displayed, as well as a list of the members who are registered for the event.
- There is a link on the Event page to print registration acknowledgement for each registered member.
- The registration acknowledgement includes the photo- and barcode for that member. This is for easier capturing of attendance using a barcode scanner.
- If Event Packs are included, the number can be specified on the Event page. The handing out of Event Packs can be captured for each member.
- Multiple Event payments can be captured for each Member, for each Event.
- Event Confirmation emails can be sent with an attached PDF that can be printed for quicker capturing of Event Packs and meeting attendance.
- Added ability to send bulk emails using Group Tree.
- Can send to all the members of that group and child-groups. Includes a button to select only the leaders (leaders & interns).
- Added ability to send bulk emails by selecting Organisation and Location.
- Auto-includes an unsubscribe link in all outgoing bulk emails.
- Added Event self-registration. Acknowlegement and registration form is automatically emailed to the member.
- Restricted access to pastors` personal contact information.
- Member Course Steps - lecture attendance - added time restrictions to accepted attendance importing from meeting attendance.
- Added various course reports (absenteeism, resignations)
- Courses - changed a single score to now record separate scores for Lectures, Tests and Assignments. Results are recalculated when steps are updated.
- Update course reports to be more generic. Html format now saved with the course report.
- Multiple bug fixes.
- Members - Added a page to capture baptism dates for multiple members on one page.
- Added a page for volunteers to check-in for scheduled duties (schedules - check-in).
- Page only shows schedules for the current day, and can be filtered by volunteer group.
- Added an Overlay to the schedules check-in that hides the buttons not needed for check-in.
- Added the ability to lock the front-end to a page.
- A lock code can be entered and must be re-entered to unlock the page.
- Typically used for a general-use check-in pc to allow volunteers to check in for their duties.
- Various bug fixes and optimisations.
- Updated interface look n feel.
- Ability to send ad-hoc smses using smsportal.co.za
- Additional reports added.
- Updated Course badges - added colour - user selectable.
- Updated the menu to be more mobile-friendly and moved menu items around.
- Updated Group badges - added colour and user selectable logo.
- Changed the editing of group meeting attendance to use faster, dynamic lookup for members.
- Changed edit addresses to use dynamic lookup for members.
- Updated many reports to provide more useful data.
- Added new reports for the pastors to give better access to relevant data.
- Added check for Schedules conflicts
- Added form for homecells to update member details
- Added various reports
- Added schedules printable
- Upgrade to PHP7.2
- Upgrade to CIv3
- Upgraded libraries.
- Made application more mobile friendly.
- Various report updates and additions.
- Various bug fixes and GUI optimizations.
- Added automated email to clients for update of their Order Status.
- Added text/csv import for Course Step Attendance capturing (for import of stand-alone finger print readers).
- Added ability for members to log in and update their own, personal information.
- Added Identity Document number for members.